How to become a member of NASO?
To become a member of The Netherlands Association for the Study of Obesity (NASO), please send an email to the NASO Secretary, Dr. E. Corpeleijn (email: [email protected]). Please provide your contact details (Institute, Department, Address, Phone/Fax/Email, Field of research, Position) and indicate whether you are a clinician (yes/no) and/or a PhD student (yes/no). You are a registered member as soon as NASO has received the annual membership fee (please ‘ANNUAL FEE’ below).
NASO membership: Why?
– Great network of obesity research specialists
– Free entrance to annual springtime scientific meeting
– Travel grants for selected young investigators
– Possibilities for financial support for printing of PhD thesis
– Automatic (free) membership of the European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO; www.easo.org) and the World Obesity Federation (www.worldobesity.org) (former International Association for the Study of Obesity)
– Free membership of EASO’s Young Investigators United (www.younginvestigatorsunited.org)
– Eligible for EASO Awards
– Eligible for Europe’s best PhD thesis in the field of obesity
The annual fee for NASO membership is EUR 20,=, to be transferred to ING Bank account NL17 INGB 0005 9657 96, NASO, Amersfoort. For questions related to payment of fee, please contact the NASO Treasurer, Prof. A. Kalsbeek (email: [email protected])