OUR UPCOMING MEETINGS
– NASO annual spring meeting 2018, 18 April 2018, Utrecht.
Abstract submission and applications: [email protected]
– Abstract submission deadline: March 5th 2018
– Application NASO publication prize: March 5th 2018
– Registration deadline: April 2nd 2018
Confirmed invited speakers:
Dr. Jeroen Lakerveld (VUmc, Amsterdam): ‘Upstream determinants of obesity’
Prof. dr. Patrick Rensen (LUMC, Leiden): ‘Brown adipose tissue: a novel target to combat cardiometabolic disease’
Final program and Abstract book will follow in due course.
Why should I go?
– Presentations based on submitted abstracts (peer-reviewed)
– Two key-note lectures by recognized investigators (see confirmed speakers)
– Networking opportunity
– General Assembly NASO
– Free dinner for NASO members
To register for this meeting, please send an email to NASO’s Secretary, Dr. Eva Corpeleijn: [email protected]
Dr. Gijs Goossens congratulates Dr. Amely Verreijen with the NASO Publication Prize 2015.
– NASO Silver Jubilee Meeting 2014, April 3-4th 2014, Oosterbeek
Program NASO Silver Jubilee meeting_3-4 April 2014
Poster abstracts: Abstract book NASO Silver Jubilee meeting 2014
– NASO annual spring meeting 2012
Programme NASO symposium 2012
OTHER RECOMMENDED MEETINGS
– 25th European Congress on Obesity, 23-26 May 2018, Vienna, Austria: http://eco2018.easo.org/
– 54th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes, 1-5 Oct 2018, Berlin, Germany: https://www.easd.org/annual-meeting/easd-2018
– Annual Dutch Diabetes Research Meeting (joined NASO/NVDO meeting): end Nov/beginning Dec (exact dates will follow, please see: https://addrm.nl/