OUR UPCOMING MEETINGS
– NASO annual spring meeting 2019, 3 April 2019, Utrecht.
Confirmed invited speakers:
– Dr. Mireille Serlie, (Amsterdam UMC): ‘Obesity and Insulin Resistance. A brain-based perspective’
– Prof. dr. Gerjan Navis (UMCG): ‘‘Nutrition and Medicine: reinventing the dream team’
– Final program: Program NASO Scientific Spring Meeting 2019
– Abstract book: will follow in due course.
Why should I go?
– Presentations based on submitted abstracts (peer-reviewed)
– Two key-note lectures by recognized investigators (see confirmed speakers)
– Networking opportunity
– General Assembly NASO
– Free dinner for NASO members
To register for this meeting, please send an email to NASO’s Secretary, Dr. Eva Corpeleijn: [email protected]
OUR RECENT MEETINGS
Dr. Gijs Goossens congratulates Dr. Amely Verreijen with the NASO Publication Prize 2015.
– NASO Silver Jubilee Meeting 2014, April 3-4th 2014, Oosterbeek
Program NASO Silver Jubilee meeting_3-4 April 2014
Poster abstracts: Abstract book NASO Silver Jubilee meeting 2014
– NASO annual spring meeting 2012
Programme NASO symposium 2012
OTHER RECOMMENDED MEETINGS
– 37th International Symposium on Diabetes and Nutrition, June 12-15th 2019, Kerkrade (close to Maastricht), The Netherlands: http://www.dnsg2019.org
– 26th European Congress on Obesity, 28 April – 1 May 2019, Glasgow, Scotland: http://eco2019.org/
– 79th Scientific Session American Diabetes Association (ADA), 7-11 June 2019, San Francisco, CA, USA: https://professional.diabetes.org/scientific-sessions
– 55th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), 16-20 Sept 2019, Barcelona, Spain: https://professional.diabetes.org/scientific-sessions
– Annual Dutch Diabetes Research Meeting 2019 (joined NASO/NVDO meeting): 28-29 Nov 2019, Oosterbeek, The Netherlands: https://addrm.nl