NASO membership: Why?
– Great network of obesity research specialists
– Reduced registration fee for NASO’s annual scientific meeting
– Reduced registration fee for EASO’s annual scientific meeting
– Travel grants for selected young investigators
– Financial support for printing PhD thesis (conditions apply including at least 3yrs membership)
– Includes membership of the European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO; www.easo.org) and the World Obesity Federation (www.worldobesity.org)
– Free membership of EASO’s New Investigators United (http://easo.org/new-investigators-united/)
How to become a member of NASO?
To become a member of The Netherlands Association for the Study of Obesity (NASO), please send an email to the NASO Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information:
-Your contact details
-Private email (in case you work email has changed!)
-Field of research/affinity with obesity
-PhD student (yes/no)
-Master student (yes/no)
You are a registered member as soon as NASO has received the annual membership fee (please ‘ANNUAL FEE’ below).
The annual fee for NASO membership is EUR 25,00 to be transferred to ING Bank account NL17 INGB 0005 9657 96, NASO, Amersfoort. For questions related to payment of fee, please contact the NASO Treasurer, email@example.com
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
NASO acts according to the General Data Protection Regulation. Specific information regarding the GDPR can be found here: NASO – General Data Protection Regulation disclaimer